RAID failure help

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Jul 6 17:17:06 BST 2006

On 6 Jul 2006, at 17:08, David Cantrell wrote:
[...]
> <singing> The internet's made for porn </singing>

I rather like the Warcraft version of that. Googling to check where
they ripped it off from has tempted me to buy the CD.

> And without all those disks, where would the interwebnets store all
> their filth, eh?

I was mildly amused to hear somebody at an ISP I worked for declare
that there were no servers onsite that contained porn. Erm, except
the mirrors kept on staff colo boxes, you mean?

Another ISP I worked at apparently hosted about 4% of the porn
websites out there. It pays the rent.