RAID failure help

Tony Kennick 0995a06aaeaf6b70e79c3aafd6719329 at half.pint.org.uk
Thu Jul 6 23:07:20 BST 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 04:26:03PM +0100,
the following was promulgated by Simon Cozens:

> Peter Corlett:
> > >Then, to be brutally honest, he's a very silly boy.
> >
> > It is rather a lot of data to learn that particular lesson from,
> > admittedly.
>
> Bah, nobody *needs* 2Tb of data. See sig.
>
> --
> Look, there are only a few billion people in the world, right?  And they can
> only possibly know a few thousand bits of information not known by someone
> else, right?  So the human race will never have a real need for more than a
> few terabits of storage, except possibly as cache. - Geraint Jones

Look, I shall consider listening to his opinions on computing when he
either raises his wicket keeping game or gets his batting back on form.
Until then we should stick to the holy scripture of Jack Russell on such
topics as storage capacity.

--
        Tony Kennick
        Web: http://www.pint.org.uk/