[JOB] BBC Perl Developer at White City

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Jul 14 14:57:42 BST 2006

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 11:51:56PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> I know the move from Kingswood Warren upset a lot of people, but I'm not
> sure even those affected would just go for 'the BBC sucks' as a blanket
> statement.

I was one a Kingswood denizen, and the BBC rocks.  Just because we had
lieing cheating management shit on us there, in what was one *tiny* part
of a huge organisation - that doesn't mean a thing.  If the opportunity
arose, I'd go back to the BBC in a heart-beat.  Just not to that part of
it.  And this job that's being advertised is *not* that part of it.

--
David Cantrell | random organic glop and a metric fuckton of electricity

Just because it is possible to do this sort of thing
in the English language doesn't mean it should be done