Webserver/app in a box

IvorW combobulus at xemaps.com
Wed Jul 19 15:04:42 BST 2006

I've used Imatix webserver Xitami with some success - it's considerably more lightweight than apache, and it works out of the box.

In terms of the perl, you might want to look at the latest flavour of vanillaperl or strawberry perl.

As an alternative, if you have a separate build PC, you could use PAR to save needing a perl installation on the client.

My £0.02.