[JOB] [Fwd: Perl role]

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Wed Jul 19 15:15:47 BST 2006

Well you guys obviously made some kind of impression on this guy.  He
reckons he got more and better responses from the list than he did from
http://jobs.perl.org/

I think the BBC gig is probably the same one that everyone on the
members list got spammed with last week but just in case you didn't see
it.

As usual contact him directly but feel free to flame me if you can....

/J\