[JOB] [Fwd: Perl role]

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Jul 19 15:40:35 BST 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 03:15:47PM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> Well you guys obviously made some kind of impression on this guy.  He
> reckons he got more and better responses from the list than he did from
> http://jobs.perl.org/

jobs.perl.org is only read by people who are actively looking for work.
This list is read by them as well as by people who aren't looking but
might be tempted to move on.  </generalisation>

> I think the BBC gig is ...

... with the bit of Siemens (ex-BBC Technology) which used to be
Internet Services.  aka InetOps.  Great team, but I'd trust the
management about as far as I could throw myself, Greg and Bob combined.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

    fdisk format reinstall, doo-dah, doo-dah;
    fdisk format reinstall, it's the Windows way