Banking SIG?

Denny de la Haye denny at
Tue Aug 8 13:06:27 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 13:00 +0100, alex at wrote:
> Of course I dont know anything about Hoxton

I work in Hoxton Square itself - I'm liking it here so far.  I go out
and juggle in the park in the square at lunchtimes  :)  along with
several other people who I assume are from the local circus skills
school, given how good they are.

Food and drink is stupidly expensive if you're not bright enough to walk
two streets away before buying it, but other than that it seems to be a
nice area to work in.

When I leave a bit late and see some of the nightlife residents
arriving, I get the impression I wouldn't want to go out here in the
evenings...  it seems to be mostly yuppie territory, or whatever they're
called these days.  The daytime crowd seems more mixed, but mostly
normal office staff sort of people.