Banking SIG?

alex@owal.co.uk alex at owal.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 13:00:41 BST 2006

David Cantrell wrote:

> I've been forever put off banking (and the whole financial industry)
> because when I did do it many years ago it seemed to have a far higher
> density of cunts than even Hoxton does.

LOL!

Actually I've found the opposite. You get better software engineers in
banks than elsewhere and more professional people. But maybe people didnt
take to your attitude and were deliberately rude to you? I can see that
happening and can you blame them? :-)

Of course I dont know anything about Hoxton - and haven't worked in every
company in London, but have worked in a lot.

If however you were dealing with traders then you are probably right! But
there is a big difference between front and back office.

Alex