Inverse Binary Rock-Suck Entanglement (the "no good Perl jobs"/"text editors" myth)

Sue Spence virtualsue at pennine.com
Tue Aug 8 13:28:55 BST 2006

Jonathan Stowe wrote:
   > Yeah for the same reason I would ask "vi or emacs?", but non-commital
   > here was also a valid answer.  "Whuh?" generally isn't.

Non-committal is the best answer IMO. Hatred of both is also perfectly
acceptable. :)

Likewise for all A vs B arguments. I agree that a good, sound rant can
be entertaining, but I don't really care to work with religious types of
any description. Even if their religion accords with my personal views
on the topic.