Inverse Binary Rock-Suck Entanglement (the "no good Perl jobs"/"text editors" myth)

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 8 18:02:46 BST 2006

David Cantrell wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 04:48:57PM +0100, Denny de la Haye wrote:
>

>>Logitech also win the mouse war by a very long shot, with the MX1000.

The mouse aldi recently sold had 10 user prog buttons. Not my idea
of fun but a certain Simon I know loves this sort of thing.

> TRACKBALLS win the mouse war.

Tablets and Footmice are also quite nice for those that need them
such as my sister. If I can find a cheap footmouse I may just send
one to her - she loves the graphics tablet and trackball as she
has nerve damage and cannot use her thumb or move her arm without pain.

If I cannot find a cheap footmouse I may have to get friends to hack a
cheap light mouse into foot mouse.

Jacqui