Banking SIG?

Adrian Scottow adrian.scottow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 01:03:41 BST 2006

Hello,

I agree with you - I really enjoy working in the bank that I work in.  The
people are great, the infrastructure second to none, the training is good
and there is a good breadth of work.  My only problem is that I seem to have
the Rakes song "22 Grand Job" going around in my head.

How about a meet up in the city at some point?

In the city very nice, very nice...

Adrian