Inverse Binary Rock-Suck Entanglement (the "no good Perl jobs"/"text editors" myth)

dams dams at gentoo.org
Wed Aug 9 09:59:20 BST 2006

Le Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:22:26 +0100,
Denny de la Haye <denny at onlinegalleries.com> a écrit :

> On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 16:08 +0100, Daniel Barlow wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 12:33:10PM +0100, Andy Wardley wrote:
> > > On a similar note, one of the best questions I was asked in an
> > > interview was "What do you think of Microsoft?"
> >
> > "They make nice keyboards"
>
> Eww, soft-touch.
>
> I'm still waiting for someone to make an ergonomic layout, cordless,
> black, USB keyboard with decent key feel (i.e. CLACK, not squidge).

keytronic or cherry keyboards

http://www.keyboardgalaxy.com/showroom/53.cfm

http://www.nationalbarcode.com/Cherry/Cherry-G81-3000-Keyboard.htm

Well, there are wired with no usb, and one of them is white :)
The ErgoSoft system from keytronic seems great.

Or you can wait for the optimus keyboard :
http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/