Inverse Binary Rock-Suck Entanglement (the "no good Perl jobs"/"text editors" myth)

Denny de la Haye denny at onlinegalleries.com
Wed Aug 9 10:12:58 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 10:59 +0200, dams wrote:
> Le Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:22:26 +0100,
> Denny de la Haye <denny at onlinegalleries.com> a écrit :
> > I'm still waiting for someone to make an ergonomic layout, cordless,
> > black, USB keyboard with decent key feel (i.e. CLACK, not squidge).
>
> keytronic or cherry keyboards
>
> http://www.keyboardgalaxy.com/showroom/53.cfm
>
> http://www.nationalbarcode.com/Cherry/Cherry-G81-3000-Keyboard.htm
>
> Or you can wait for the optimus keyboard :
> http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/

None of those are ergonomic layout, which is the most important thing.
Ergonomic layout is this shape:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00001RMDH/103-2570426-7355058

By the way, you appear to be sending a direct copy of each reply you
send to the list as well as the list copy, which means that whoever
you're replying to gets spammed with an extra copy of your reply.
Personally I'd prefer it if you didn't.

Regards,
Denny