CCing original author

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Wed Aug 9 13:03:18 BST 2006

On 9 Aug 2006, at 12:40, Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> No but McCarroll's Law means you have to write a plugin that would
> implement that behaviour ....

fuck that, if my name is going to be connected to a mailing law it
will not be a meta-meta based law. so here's my law, before you _reply_
take a few moments and make sure that the message benefits the
mailing list population significantly more than you peceive it to
benefit you (or your ego)

G.

p.s. and yes i'm guilty of breaking the above recommendation.
p.p.s. and feel free to refer to the above as doe's law or similar, to
keep it true to its message.