the "no good Perl jobs"/"no good Perl programmers" myth

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Aug 11 11:59:41 BST 2006

On Fri, Aug 11, 2006 at 09:21:19AM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> On 11 Aug 2006, at 08:56, Pete Sergeant wrote:
> >On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 11:46:07PM +0100, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> >>leigh.mathieson at pro-quest.co.uk.
> >Wasn't this the guy up on  MAnchester who spammed a whole bunch of
> >people from CPAN? I've been avoiding him for just this reason
>
> I've dealt with him before the spam run, and he didn't seem very good.

I'm not going to express opinions on a public forum archived in perpetuity.
Heck, I'm probably not even going to express them in e-mail, given that
e-mail can be forwarded.

[Regard all sent e-mail as potentially public. Experience has taught me that
this is the safest way.]

Nicholas Clark

PS Sundevil BRLO CDMA JUWTF diwn Israel MD5 9705 Samford Road War on
   Terrorism ANC Verisign Peking White Water Craig Livingstone interception