Pub recommendations

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue Aug 15 12:30:35 BST 2006

On 15 Aug 2006, at 12:26, .mykeLyons wrote:
> On 15/8/06 12:15, "Peter Corlett" <abuse at cabal.org.uk> wrote:
>> Powder Monkey
> I think that is a gay bar, though I would go just to see the urinals.
> http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/user_club_review_1169.html

It's supposedly "mixed" in the daytime, but not mixed enough for the
trashy comics such as QX to be hidden away.

Apparently *were* going to have handpull and even spent three grand
on a carved handpump, before they discovered that the cretin that
designed the place went for form over function and there was nowhere
to plumb it in.

It's said cretin's mouth in the gents downstairs.