tree rats

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Tue Aug 15 23:01:15 BST 2006

On 8/15/06, Simon Wistow <simon at thegestalt.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 01:10:21PM +0100, Simon Baxter said:
> >  Does you friend still 'work from home' and build squirrel assault
> > courses? If so I would be very keen to have a chat with him about
> > filming the squirrels for a TV programme.
>
> Yes he didn't realise this was a mailing list.
>
> Yes that makes him, in your eyes, as dumb as a bag of walnuts.

Wha...? The guy (Simon Baxter) works at a TV wildlife documentary
production company and read about some other guy (Gareth Kirman) who
has notions of an assault course for squirrels
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm/Week-of-Mon-20060123/000959.html
. Simon B's email read to me like a plain request to pursue it
further.

Or did I miss something?

Paul