tree rats

Jonathan Stowe jns at
Wed Aug 16 09:53:52 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 08:59, Simon Wistow wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 11:01:15PM +0100, Paul Makepeace said:
> > Or did I miss something?
> No, you're right. I was just trying to avert a potential poop-fest as
> people pointed out that he should have mailed the Original Poster whose
> email address is on the archive at
> rather than the list address (which is linked to from the information
> page).

I blame pipermail - it hyperlinks the original poster as:

So the guy got taken straight to that page by most likely Google without
knowing anything much about the list and clicked on the link innocently
thinking that it would make a reply to the OP.

I have to admit to approving the message from the deferred queue because
I thought it was amusing.

This e-mail is sponsored by