AxKit2 [was Re: Bug in URI ?!]

Matt Sergeant msergeant at messagelabs.com
Wed Aug 16 22:26:48 BST 2006

On 16-Aug-06, at 5:01 PM, Dominic Mitchell wrote:

> Good luck with AxKit2, BTW.  I had a lot of fun with AxKit 1.6
> before our company decided to move off it.  :-(

Thanks. For intrepid london.pmers I've put up a download here:

http://www.sergeant.org/AxKit2-1.0.tar.gz

It's totally different from AxKit1 - no mod_perl required, built in
httpd (using epoll/kqueue), and a lot easier to get setup and started
with as a result.

It'll have lots of bugs, but I've been running my gallery off it for
a week now with no real problems.

Matt.