Creeping ever closer

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Wed Aug 23 08:10:16 BST 2006

On 23 Aug 2006, at 07:35, Randy J. Ray wrote:

> There's a show I hope to attend on the 23rd and 24th of September,
> in Folkestone. Um, anyone able to tell me how far that is from
> London...?

72 miles, but expect to spend 3/8 of the journey on the 5 miles out
of london,
about 1/8 on the 1 mile where you cross the M25 and the other 1/2
doing the other
66 miles - if you go at anywtime near rush hour.

you might be better taking the train, London Charing Cross to
Folkestone Central
takes 1h40 with no changes.

one tip that might help you is that when you see people talking about
Kings X
they mean the station Kings Cross

Greg

p.s.