Creeping ever closer

Adam Auden adam at bimble.net
Wed Aug 23 08:21:41 BST 2006

On 8/23/06, Randy J. Ray <rjray at blackperl.com> wrote:

> There's a show I hope to attend on the 23rd and 24th of September, in
> Folkestone. Um, anyone able to tell me how far that is from London...?

As Greg and Andrew have already said, it's about an hour and forty
mintues by train.  Handly place to get such info is:

http://www.transportdirect.info/

Which is an amalgam of:

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
http://www.journeyplanner.org/

and various other non-london centric timetables and routes.  It also
does driving directions, but I'm not sure how they compare to the AA
or others on offer.

transportdirect and journey planner both do postcode to postcode
routes, which is nifty.

Any ideas wherebouts in London you're going to end up, or is that the
thing to sort once you're over here. :)

A.

--
Adam Auden - UNIX Metal Geek