Is it just me?

Simon Cozens simon at
Fri Aug 25 15:08:02 BST 2006

Joel Bernstein:
> Personally, I find it quite unreasonable that condones
> discrimination, but who knows what the deal is.

I find it difficult to believe that allowing people to post something is the
same as condoning posting anything. Aren't they just a "common carrier"?

Project looks dodgy to me, anyhow.

   is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's. It
   isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.