[londonperl] Re: Dashboard (was: [OT] Mac Office Software)

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Tue Aug 29 18:32:51 BST 2006

Doesn't command-tab in os x do the same thing as alt-tab in windows?
(Or "apple"-tab, or "funny-symbol"-tab...)  Seems to work for me on my
macbook pro (is there such thing as a U.S. keyboard on a macbook
pro?).

For those wondering about exposé, it's delightful.  I wish my linux
boxes had it.  See also:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expos%C3%A9_(Mac_OS_X)

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.