Cumbria.pm anyone?

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Fri Sep 8 13:45:32 BST 2006

On 8 Sep 2006, at 13:32, Robert Shiels wrote:
>> ObCooking: I've just made myself quite possibly the best fried
>> egg  and mushroom sandwich EVER!
>>
> You can't just stop there, and leave us hanging. What's the secret
> to this masterpiece - what bread do you recommend? What kind of
> mushrooms? Olive Oil or lard?

Cheap bread - best for butties of this sort I think.

Thinly slice the mushrooms and brown in olive oil. Remove. Add a
little regular cooking oil to whatever olive oil remains, eggs into
pan, butter one side of both slices of bread lightly, flip eggs. When
eggs are lightly browned in places but yokes still runny lift onto
bread. Black pepper and salt to taste. Eat.

:)

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net