Cumbria.pm anyone?

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Mon Sep 11 21:53:35 BST 2006

On 11 Sep 2006, at 21:40, Peter Corlett wrote:Bzzzt. Butter and
mushrooms are fundamental particles.

> As are black crunchy bits, which makes me wonder why scientists are
> looking so far into space to find dark matter. I've not quite
> worked out how to get the fourth fundamental particle, ethanol,
> into my bacon butty though.

Speaking of black crunchy bits - weirdness of the day was this:

I was making more or less the same sandwich described above. When I
put the eggs in the oil started to spit a bit. At roughly the same
time a fly flew through the open kitchen door, buzzed around the pan
a bit and was then shot down by a spit of hot oil - landed right on
one of the eggs. I considered just lifting it off with a spoon
thought better of it.

It was really quite freaky.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net