Perl based blog software - recommendations sought

Matt S Trout dbix-class at
Wed Sep 13 10:33:35 BST 2006

Neil Ford wrote:
> Numpty question I know, but does anyone have any recommendations for
> good blog software written in perl, that isn't Moveable Type? (Tried
> MT once before, didn't get on with it).
> Something that supports offline entry creation would be cool. Allowing
> me to mirror everything on my Powerbook would be doubly so.

I quite like which serves entries out
of a directory so you can mirror everything with rsync.

For a simpler solution along the same lines I still quite like Bryar albeit
it's a bit aged.

Shadowcat Systems Ltd.  mst (at) for more information

+ Help us build a better perl ORM: +