Perl based blog software - recommendations sought alex at
Wed Sep 13 13:14:22 BST 2006

Neil F wrote:
> Numpty question I know, but does anyone have any recommendations for
> good blog software written in perl, that isn't Moveable Type? (Tried
> MT once before, didn't get on with it).

Personally I recommend Drupal for just about everything, but I know it
isnt perl based.

> Something that supports offline entry creation would be cool. Allowing
> me to mirror everything on my Powerbook would be doubly so.

lwp-rget? lwp-mirror?

I've tried both slashcode and the livejournal software which are perl
based, but both are probably too heavyweight for what you need.