Cumbria.pm anyone?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Sep 13 15:34:16 BST 2006

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 03:44:59PM -0700, John Costello wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Peter Corlett wrote:
> > > A splash of red wine into the hot frying pan does a very nice job.
> A splash of Islay wouldn't hurt, though it seems a shame to waste Islay.
> Dark rum is another option.

Or some of the cheap and nasty Calvados I bought by mistake.  Adds a
nice bite to the bacon - which I normally grill, not fry - which is
handy cos I've run out of tabasco.

> You could use beer, and turn the remainder of the bottle into beer bread,

Or drink it.  Surely one bottle of beer is allowed on a school night?

Last night, to celebrate the end of a quite hideous cold (mmm, sneezing
green goo) I treated myself to home-made chocolate ice cream, a hefty
slug of Blantons Gold bourbon, and a cigar.  Ver tasty.

My mission for this year is to get to the top of google's results
when you search for "Ken Thompson"