Even worse (was Re: Google Code Search)

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 21:27:18 BST 2006

On 07/10/06, Sue Spence <virtualsue at pennine.com> wrote:

> had only one hit.  I first saw that many years ago in the disclaimer
> portion of a driver provided gratis by HP for a non-HP device. One of
> their engineers had hacked it up as a special order for a civil
> engineering firm where I earned some extra money as a student.  The
> disclaimer also included the Heinleinism "When in danger or in doubt,
> run in circles, scream and shout."

I'm surprised there is only one result for "bat country"

Plenty of results for "pure evil" and "don't try this at home"

ok.. I'm still not bored of this yet - I have an infant and facile
mind so I won't share the wide and varied list of rude and childish
insults I looked for. *smirk* *giggle*

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk