Even worse (was Re: Google Code Search)

Paul Johnson paul at pjcj.net
Sat Oct 7 22:43:41 BST 2006

On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 09:27:18PM +0100, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> ok.. I'm still not bored of this yet - I have an infant and facile
> mind so I won't share the wide and varied list of rude and childish
> insults I looked for. *smirk* *giggle*

There's the vanity search:

And this one seems like fun:

But I wouldn't have posted this except that there seems to be a bug in
that, in the first search, for example, it is reported that there are
about 16,100 matches but, try as I might, I can't seem to view more than

Similarly, in the second search trying to view more than the first eight
of about 236,000 reported matches is impossible.

Paul Johnson - paul at pjcj.net