Even worse (was Re: Google Code Search)

Paul Johnson paul at pjcj.net
Sat Oct 7 22:43:41 BST 2006

On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 09:27:18PM +0100, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> ok.. I'm still not bored of this yet - I have an infant and facile
> mind so I won't share the wide and varied list of rude and childish
> insults I looked for. *smirk* *giggle*

There's the vanity search:
http://www.google.com/codesearch?hl=en&lr=&q=london.pm&btnG=Search

And this one seems like fun:
http://www.google.com/codesearch?q=%22this+is+a+security+hole%22&btnG=Search&hl=en&lr=

But I wouldn't have posted this except that there seems to be a bug in
that, in the first search, for example, it is reported that there are
about 16,100 matches but, try as I might, I can't seem to view more than
36.

Similarly, in the second search trying to view more than the first eight
of about 236,000 reported matches is impossible.

Paul Johnson - paul at pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net