Gentlemen, a call to arms!

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Thu Oct 12 08:36:36 BST 2006

Matt S Trout:
> >Hey, they believed it was possible to use PHP 4 "professionally".
> And we believed Test::MockObject was stable.

What the fuck is it with you that you take every opportunity to turn any
discussion to insult other people's code? This wasn't about chromatic, or
about his modules, and yet you drag this kind of crap in for no apparent
reason. I know you're young and impetuous and so probably think you're the
best coder there is, and need to prove that by putting everyone else down - I
was there once too, and I can tell you, it loses you friends remarkably
quickly.

--
It's difficult to see the picture when you are inside the frame.