Gentlemen, a call to arms!

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Fri Oct 13 20:39:51 BST 2006

>> How about, instead, somebody tell us what cool stuff they're doing with
>> Perl?
>
> Part of the problem here is the "I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill
> you" issue. Perl has being going underground ever since it went
> mainstream.

Yup, was going to post the same thing.  We like to JFDI, not JF-Overhype-It.

That said, I've almost completed the first two chapters of the Catalyst
book :)  When that's published, I think we'll have a way to attract
non-hardcore perl users to Catalyst.  Hopefully by then Jifty will be a
nice layer on top of Catalyst, and Perl will Take Over The World (tm). :)

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,