Gentlemen, a call to arms!

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Mon Oct 16 18:38:06 BST 2006

What "magic" are you having trouble with?  I find Catalyst a lot less
magical than, say, Jifty or Rails.  In fact, I don't see any magic in
Catalyst at all, but maybe I am too used to it to see it. :)

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,