Gentlemen, a call to arms!

Chisel Wright chisel at
Mon Oct 16 23:01:29 BST 2006

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 09:54:33PM +0000, Simon Cozens wrote:
> Jonathan Rockway:
> > I'm excited about Catalyst because a lot of people are writing web
> > applications these days.  You may have heard of applications like
> > "Google", "delicious", "YouTube", etc., most of which are web-based.
> I didn't realise they used Catalyst - that's three more Catalyst applications
> than I thought there were.

I think they were two separate statements :-/

 1. I'm excited about Catalyst ... these days
 2. "Google" ... web-based.

I don't parse the above as a claim that the above examples are written
in Catalyst.
I suspect you didn't either.

Chisel Wright
e: chisel at

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every