Gentlemen, a call to arms!

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Mon Oct 16 23:41:21 BST 2006

Chisel Wright:
>  1. I'm excited about Catalyst ... these days
>  2. "Google" ... web-based.
>
> I don't parse the above as a claim that the above examples are written
> in Catalyst. I suspect you didn't either.

Well, ten out of ten for intuition. But there are rather a lot of web
technologies. Why one would be excited about a particular one because of the
success of entirely different ones is... unclear.

GODDAMIT HASKELL IS COOL BECAUSE OF EBAY.

--
"Even more amazing was the realization that God has Internet access.  I
wonder if He has a full newsfeed?"