Contracting Companies

Paul Johnson paul at pjcj.net
Tue Oct 17 18:14:21 BST 2006

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 04:58:59PM +0100, Pete Sergeant wrote:

> Can anyone give me a personal recommendation on an umbrella company to
> push personal contracting income through?

I can only recommend who to avoid.  Don't go anywhere near Prosperity4.

When I had the misfortune of dealing with them I found them to be
incompetent, rude and totally inept.  Their incompetence meant that I
had to do all the work I was paying them to do, yet they refused to even
acknowledge that they had made mistakes.  And they were so inept that
they CCed me in on mails they probably didn't mean for me to see.

And yes, I know that this will be archived.  Hopefully it will be fairly
high on web searches for Prosperity4.

So, just for the engines, avoid Prosperity4.

Paul Johnson - paul at pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net