Business Banking

Bruce bruce at custard.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 13:44:15 BST 2006

I use Cater Allen Private Bank. You need a grand (ISTR) to open it, and if
you've got over 5G in there they even pay interest. When I opened my
account they paid interest on any amount, but it changed when Abbey took
it over.
As far as I remember there's no charges up to a certain number of cheques
a month.
And the call-centre is in the UK and is very efficient.
Sorry I can't be more specific.
Maybe worth looking into though.

--
Life... Don't talk to me about life.