London housing recommendations

McGlinchy, Alistair Alistair.McGlinchy at
Mon Oct 23 21:05:57 BST 2006

Ovid wrote:
> Since my company is relocating the Nottingham offices just
> west of London, I have to consider moving there.  This is
> apparently near where I'll be working (about 15 miles west of
> the center of London, depending upon how you want to count it):

Howdy neighbour. I'm just along the road at:

> I think I'd prefer to live in London proper, despite the commute
> Can anyone recommend decent areas to live or suggest what reasonable
> housing prices are there?

I'd suggest finding somewhere in the wedge between the A40 and the A4/M4
as a good compromise for London and work access. Get a motorbike and
take public transport on the yucky days. Email me off list and I can
explain more.

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670