What shame? [Was: What a shame...]

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue Oct 24 13:17:07 BST 2006

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 11:02:27PM +0100, Chris Benson wrote:
[...]
> Got them, and a dodgy disk of barely audible episodes from the '70s,
> topped up with the Radio7 repeats, but will I complete the set before R7
> starts using WMP?

It doesn't really matter if you get them from the DAB or DVB-T instead.

Although there's probably not much in it between the insultingly-low DAB
bitrate for BBC7 and the Real stream. (They've dropped the bitrate for Radio
3 on DAB as well, I see, probably to squeeze in another minority-interst
station with no listeners.)