What shame? [Was: What a shame...]

MHP Ltd mansionhouseprojects at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:42:56 BST 2006

This sounds like the perfect thread to pimp the
http://bbc.co.uk/mediabank/ application which provides
'your-login-name-branded' URLs to BBC online content
(images/wmp/real/editorial copy) allowing them to GO-track traffic.

Only recently launched & already subject to a ton of feedback/change requests -
we'd appreciate any thots & comments!
Mart.