War on Terror

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 12:05:44 GMT 2006

Andy Wardley wrote:
> Luis Motta Campos wrote:
>> Maybe I could use a better definition of "terrorist".
>
> So says Wikipedia[1]:
[read this on Wikipedia ;-)]

> I think that pretty much hits the current US/UK political process on the
> head.

  I'm starting to repeat myself (its bad, for lunch time).
  I agree with this, please don't try to convince me. ;-)
  I'm interested on the David Cantrell "personal definition" for
"terrorism", if there is such definition and Mr. Cantrell honor us with it.

  I'm actually more interested on other people's vision, not in the
vision Googles get from some cold and dusty server on "the Interenet".

> As the saying goes: one person's terrorist is another's politician. Or
> something like that :-)

  This sounds interesting. Do you think that there are many intensities
of terror, or terror is allways terror and nothing else?

  In other words: can terror be applyed only by violent means or there
are other, more subtil forms of terrorism? From the other side of the
spectrum: A pub owner that rings a bell five minutes before closing time
should be considered terrorist?

> [1] Wikipedia is on the Internet so it must be true.

  Yeah, yeah... also Santa Claus exists, so it is in the Internet...
visit Santa Claus at http://www.claus.com.

  Merry christmas to all.
  HOU HOU HOU!
--