Tesco Sport for Schools vouchers

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Nov 2 13:04:43 GMT 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 11:37:21AM +0000, Andy Wardley wrote:
[...]
> Finally, I settled on xxxxxxxxxyxxxxxxyxyxyxxxxy at yahoo.com. Or something
> like that. I forget what it was now. Anyway, I couldn't even read the
> group until a moderator had approved me to join. But how so I know if I
> want to join if I can't even read it to see what the group is about? And
> in this day of instant gratification, why should I have to write a begging
> letter explaining why I think I should be allowed to join and then wait
> for a human to make up his/her mind?

It's almost that you should think yourself grateful that the gods of Yahoo
and freecyce have permitted you to give your stuff away and be badgered by
annoying chavs in the process.

I've been there once, the next time the stuff's probably going to landfill.
Life's too short to jump through all those hoops.