Tesco Sport for Schools vouchers

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Nov 2 15:29:19 GMT 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 01:47:46PM +0000, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> I'll try and set up a geekcycle project on sourceforge - goal being to
> provide a freecycle style website either via the sourceforge project
> itself ...

To advertise something you want to get rid of, commit a description to
CVS.  The admin makes sure that CVS commit notifications get sent out by
email to all members.  Job done :-)

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

Us Germans take our humour very seriously
  -- German cultural attache talking to the Today Programme,
     about the German supposed lack of a sense of humour, 29 Aug 2001