Tesco Sport for Schools vouchers

Danny Staple danny at orionrobots.co.uk
Sun Nov 5 17:15:21 GMT 2006

Um, not sure if someone else has mentioned this, but there is a sister
group called "Londons freecycle cafe", who are there specifically for
stuff like tickets and similar which fall outside the general freecycle
rules, but are still in the spirit of the community. There are many
freecyclers (myself included) who use both lists.

Danny