Tesco Sport for Schools vouchers

Minty mintywalker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 10:14:29 GMT 2006

On 11/1/06, Earle Martin <perl at downlode.org> wrote:
> I have some of these vouchers accumulated, but the misery-guts who run
> Freecycle won't let me give them away there. Anybody interested?

Try a different/smaller group as they have decentralised admins.

I had a first class return train ticket from London to Edinburgh, and
the London freecycle lot rejected it, while the Edinburgh people
accepted it [insert joke about scots and their money here].

I suspect they aren't supposed to, given the T&C's say "non
transferrable", but hey.  It worked.

By the by, what is the logic that says train tickets aren't legally
transferrable?  Even airline tickets used to be transferrable until
the airlines figured out they could kill the second hand market for
un-wanted tickets in the guise of security

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/02/07/slates_andy_bowers_o.html