Snap quiz: desk stuff

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Tue Nov 21 14:36:30 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 14:12 +0000, Earle Martin wrote:

> What's on your desk right now, monitor/keyboard/mouse/laptop excluded?
>
> I have: glass of water, mug of coffee, pair of glasses, mobile phone,
> notebook and pen.

Telephone, cellphone, notebook, stack of random papers, box of notes,
pen holder, "Dynamic HTML - The Definitive Reference", cellphone
charger, cordless mouse charger, headphones, spindle of blank CDs, two
rubber duckies, three salary slips, DYMO label writer and swearing/crap
singing fine box.

--
ilmari - a clean desk is a sign of an empty mind