Snap quiz: desk stuff

Greg Sheard greg.sheard at wcn.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 14:41:58 GMT 2006

Earle Martin wrote:
> #london.pm:
> 14:05 <@hex> Actually, this would make a good list post. Forgive me,
> you may see it again in a
>             moment.
> 14:06 <@lathos> Yay, a meaningless cascade!
>
> Absolutely.
>
> What's on your desk right now, monitor/keyboard/mouse/laptop excluded?
>
> I have: glass of water, mug of coffee, pair of glasses, mobile phone,
> notebook and pen.

One pair of stackable paper trays. One stack of CD cases, mostly with
CDs. One bottle of squash. One holepunch. One coffee mug. One squash
glass. Two notebooks. One pen. One desk tidy. One mobile phone. One desk
lamp. One desk fan. One book. One plate. One calculator. One pair of
headphones.

Yes, I like my desk cluttered.

Also, yes, I'm stealing this for other places.