Snap quiz: desk stuff

Matt Jones matt at snurfer.org
Tue Nov 21 14:43:13 GMT 2006

On 11/21/06, Earle Martin <perl at downlode.org> wrote:
> What's on your desk right now, monitor/keyboard/mouse/laptop excluded?
>
> I have: glass of water, mug of coffee, pair of glasses, mobile phone,
> notebook and pen.

Small plastic "safe" containing the funds of our Revolutionary
Worker's Tea Party (of which I am currently Glorious Chairman, ooh,
the heady thrill of power!)

A copy of South West Yorkshire NHS Mental Health and Learning
Disabilities, Volume 3 Number 2 (possibly delivered to me in error but
you never know)

About 5 refill pads full of handwritten notes.

A KVM switch.

A cop of the Misco catalogue (dead tree version)

O'Reillies aplenty

An announcement of the Kirklees Metro Connect free town shuttle bus
service (the "C" in Connect is a big 1999 style swoosh - it should be
called Kirklees Retro Connect! Aha aha ha ha I kill me, I really do)

A poster my design colleague made to recruit usability testers

A roll of parcel tape

A big pile of napkins from a well-known purveyor of filled baguettes

--
Matt