Snap quiz: desk stuff

Adrian Howard adrianh at quietstars.com
Tue Nov 21 17:28:37 GMT 2006

On 21 Nov 2006, at 14:12, Earle Martin wrote:
[snip]
> What's on your desk right now, monitor/keyboard/mouse/laptop excluded?
[snip]

* My stack-o-index-cards-and-pen PDA :
* Empty water beaker
* Full coffee mug (& matching coaster - I'm so refined!)
* Mobile
* Work phone
* Dock for my shiny new iPod shuffle (Ob: "so tiny!")
* Copy of Neal Asher's "Polity Agent" ready to go back to the library
(fun, but not his best)
* An ugly USB mouse that seems to have migrated from my neighbour's desk
* Folder of current-project paperwork
* Copy of DeMarco & Lister's Waltzing with Bears (about half way
through, interesting so far)
* Postcards of Groucho Marx & the river near home in Wareham

Adrian