Snap quiz: desk stuff

Billy Abbott billy at
Wed Nov 22 09:35:05 GMT 2006

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006, Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 18:53 +0000, Billy Abbott wrote:
>> Bottle of Neame Christmas ale
> yeah, fuck the poncy tea and the fuck the faux urbanite coffee - this is
> most definitely the way to go.  I have two bottles of the 2006 vintage
> at home which I will soon be tucking in to I'm sure :-)
> Damn fine ale.

This is a bottle of 2001 as presented to me by a non-ale drinking
coworker. I'm slightly scared of it but I assume it will disappear on the
closest working day to Christmas eve, like normal...

I do have a sack of M&S coffee on top of the box, so I'm not quite there
yet :)

Consciousness: That annoying time between naps
  Billy Abbott                     billy at cowfish dot org dot uk